Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A late post for "portal"

Hello WAWE members - I've been on holidays and am hugely impressed at all the beautiful work you've all posted while I was away.  I love the banner, Pat! 
I never did a post for the challenge "portal to another world".  I think the best portal to another world would be a book, preferably illustrated by one of us, but I haven't done a picture for it yet.  This is a painting I did quite a while ago in watercolour and pastel.  It might be a portal to an earlier time in human history.

 



2 comments:

pat said...

Pretty cool, Gay. Lots of symbolism going on here. And love the perspective.
Also, thanks for the compliment on the banner.

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

This is super cool Gay. I love the limited use of color. Great illustration indeed!