Sunday, February 28, 2010

WaWe Banner

The banner above is an illustration used for an earlier issue of Stories for Children Magazine. I illustrated monthly for them, as did many of our members, but the magazine is now out of business--they'll be missed by both the illustrators and the children who followed the magazine. I guess it's just another sad sign of our times.

Speaking of the WaWe banner, Lyon volunteered for the April banner, and Cheryl is doing the May banner for WaWe. Don't be shy--please sign up for a month. When your month comes around, please also send me a list of monthly challenges. Thanks everyone for the great work!

6 comments:

Dayle's Painted Diary-Dayle Dodwell said...

Linda I would be happy to volunteer to do a banner.

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

This is such a beautiful banner! Love it! Great job Wendy did on it!

Dayle's Painted Diary-Dayle Dodwell said...

Yes it is a lovely banner. Meant to mention how much I liked it.

Gay McKinnon said...

What a wonderful site. May I join you? You can find me at http://silvergumstudio.blogspot.com (email silvergumstudio@yahoo.com.au).
I'm in the southern hemisphere, so for me it's not spring coming in March, it's autumn ... or should I say fall?
Gay McKinnon

sruble said...

I love your banner Linda! Although I'm wondering who the fox is running from.

I'll volunteer to do a banner if you still need people. Let me know when and what size the final image should be.

Anonymous said...

I didn't do it. I am scheduled for April.