Friday, March 19, 2010

Status Report 3/19/10

I was able to put some more time in on this.
I worked on the two cats the bird, the girl and the ground plane since the last post.
It's coming along fine.
I need to get it finished over the weekend because my agent wants to post it on their section of www.picture-book.com
I should be able to get it done.
I just have to do the dog and his bone, the bushes in the foreground, and some flowers on the bushes in the background and foreground, and then step back and see what needs more work before I call it done.

I'll do a good scan of it tomorrow and show some details.

5 comments:

D Hawk said...

I just love this one! It is very cute! Like I said before, it would make a wonderful valentine day card!

DHawk

k.h.whitaker said...

beautiful

Ann Pilicer said...

Beautiful work! I love how you showed your process and the finish looks great!


I just found this blog and would love to join.
my blog:annpilicerillustration.blogspot.com
website:annpilicer.com

Linda Kay said...

This looks fantastic!

mitchowl said...

This is beautiful work.