Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Work in progress!


Hello Everyone !

It's been a awhile since I've posted on this blog. I've been working a lot in other mediums, so anyways here I post a work in progress I'm doing for my blog header , with the theme of the wonderful holidays coming up :)!!! I know i'm early but later on I will not have much time, so now is the time to attackkkkkk .... so here it is , oh and it's done in watercolour pencil by the way!
Their was a first attempt which i did mixed media, acrylic and watercolour pencil, i liked it but it was missing some volume I found. As a result I reworked it and this is what I came up with! Below you see the thumbnail version in the very begginning and then the first final attempt and then u see the really last attempt (but not finished yet).

Thank you for viewing

8 comments:

Adrienne May said...

I'd love to participate in Watercolor Wednesday. Here's my URL: www.winsomeways.com
My email is winsomeways7@verizon.net

Unknown said...

I absolutely love the second image, great scene en I like the warm colors you've used!! Excellent!! This is gonna be a great banner!

star pluss said...

Lovely pictures. Every thing looking awesome. I am so excited for see that. It color and design are also great.

reyne martin said...

It is creative, innovative and very unique art. One of the best work from you.
Flammable safety cabinets

Pilottomen@gmail.com said...

Well you have made nice picture there and I love it. Well your concept is even nice.
Peter Pilotto

Unknown said...

Beautiful images. Everything looks awesome. I am so excited to see it. Colors and design is also great.
Soldes 2012

Meria Niven said...

I like the warm colors you have used in this picture. I love the colours and design you chose and perfect sentiment. Every thing looking awesome.

POS system

Anonymous said...

Awesome painting. Brilliantly use this painting multiple colors. Because of colors its looks very nice and different.

innovation management