Friday, June 19, 2009

Exploring


I know this week's prompt is Father's Day, but I've been crazy busy the past few weeks with end of school activities that I feel like I can't catch up, so I'm cheating, and just fast forwarding to next week's prompt (I hope you don't mind): exploring. I've got two illos for this one. I felt inspired.

The first is .... belly buttons. Belly Buttons always seem to fascinate children - from toddlers exploring their bodies, to elementary school kids checking to see if they are an innie or an outie (and sometimes even showing off their bb lint - gross!)

3 comments:

Linda Kay said...

very cute--both of them! Exploring is a great topic.

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

hee hee he hee!! How cute and so real hee he hee!! this is what they do don't they???? I love it! Great bone for a great illustration.

ELLA ELVIANA said...

the baby is adorable!