Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Prairie Dog Parade


I am still digging out from under. However, there is a light at the end of the tunnel, so to speak. The mounds of papers on my desk, drafting table and light table have been dealt with. I have managed to work really hard all this month and have actually made some headway.

Today I pulled out my palette and pencils and worked on a piece of art. For the first time since my injury in January. Baby steps!

It's still not done, but I was so pleased with all I accomplished today, I thought I'd share.

Without further ado, here is my submission for Mothers and babies, May flowers and Illustration Friday's prompt 'parade.' What do you think?

3 comments:

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

These little guys are so cute!! I think that you did a wonderful job on them. Truly a mother's work is never done hee hee hee ! Great illustration.

angelic pursuits said...

How cute! I love the way you've created light.

And congratulations on making headway! Here's hoping you can make even more.

Linda Kay said...

Lyon: so glad you're back at it all. This is a great image!