Saturday, May 1, 2010

Banner Art for WaWe

Thanks so much Dayle for the May banner art. I put this size up temporarily. It sure is a cutey--love the characters!
Gay has volunteered for the June banner & has already sent a beautiful image. Thanks Karen W. for volunteering--how about taking July?
If the banner goes all the way across, it's about 900 pixels wide or slightly over. Any takers for August, September, October, November, December?
Thanks everyone! We'll have the May challenges up soon.

4 comments:

pat said...

I would like to try July.
:)

mitchowl said...

I need a deadline. How about the October banner? I'd like to tackle it.

Mônica said...

Sorry I haven't been participating lately.

Can I do the banner for September? :-)

pat said...

I didn't notice you had asked Karen W. if she would like July...if she does, I'll just try another month, later.