Tuesday, February 3, 2009

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

Um, yeah, I'm just a little excited....

Thanks so much for awarding me with the January 09 Spotted Bunny award! I'm so humbled by it because the illustrators in this group are so amazingly talented. I really enjoy participating each week, and I love the monthly challenges .... not only is it a great creative release for me, it has been such a great way to add new portfolio pieces, and of course to make new friends!

Thank you Monica for nominating me, and thanks Linda for inviting me to join the group in the first place! :)

Have a great day everyone... I know I will!

8 comments:

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

What a way to start off the year!!!! CONGRATS to you my friend. Way to go!!!! You have done such hard and wonderful work. Your hard work has paid off with the Spotted Bunny Award! I can't wait to see what you are going to do for the banner???? I know it's going to be something fun and fabulous! Now, as I have said to everyone that wins the Spotted Bunny," make sure you do the happy dance, of course while no ones looking, he he he, make sure you make a speech, this helps to prepare you for your children's book illustrator awards in the future, and of course you must do the princess wave!!! Have fun!

Mônica said...

Congratulations, Michelle! As Vanessa said, you certainly deserved it for all your hard and wonderful work!

Matalonga Jorge said...

Congratulations Michelle, you deserved it!

Michelle Henninger said...

V (I don't know why, but I love calling you "V" I hope you don't mind), Monica, and Matalonga, thanks so much! You all are so sweet! I can't wait to see what you all have in store for this months prompts!! (V, I hope the banner didn't disappoint ... oh, the pressure... :) )

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

I was smiling from ear to ear when I saw it!!!! It's just fabulous! Looks like an adventure is about to take off!!! I love it! Great Job and V is what everyone calls me he he he he!

angelic pursuits said...

Hooray, Michelle! You have really been working hard, and it shows. I especially liked the picture you did for Stories for Children this February. It was AWESOME.

Diandra Mae said...

Congrats, Michelle! Your fun and quirky work is definitely a winner. I like your prompts for this month, definitely different!

gila43 said...

Michelle,

I am sooo proud of you!!
Congratulation!!