Thursday, April 2, 2009

Rainy Days


Just posted this & realized that I did what I told Michelle not to do!--go backwards, away from turning the picture page! Sorry Michelle! My foot in my mouth! This is Bronco Benny & Wildhorse Harry in a "frog-strangling rain", these are the story characters I'm working on to present as a book dummy in Arkansas at the conference--thought rainy days & maybe even "bouncy bunnies" could be great scenes for them...not sure about other prompts, but I'll work on this one & bunnies for now & do something else for other challenges.

4 comments:

Niall O loughlin said...

Very nice illustrations.

Lazy KZ said...

Frog strangling is a new one for me. I have heard of frog-chocker, and toad-drownder. Thought these might give you a laugh.

angelic pursuits said...

That is really fun (in a sad sort of way).

mitchowl said...

Nice drawing! All you have to do is put it in photoshop and flip it horizontally. Voila!